Why are my pictures black on Galaxy S7 edge in selfie mode?

A

AC Question

All of a sudden when i take a picture in selfie mode in the little preview window the look fine and when I open it it is all black and the faces have a redish tone to them. What is that? It only does in in selfie mode.

Thanks

Hasebaer

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. I reset all camera settings, but that didn't help. When I see the preview in the lower right, it's fine. But the moment I'm pulling up the actual image, it's all black.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
All of a sudden when i take a picture in selfie mode in the little preview window the look fine and when I open it it is all black and the faces have a redish tone to them. What is that? It only does in in selfie mode.

Thanks

Are you sending pics to internal or sd card? If internal, it might be a bad phone. If sd card, the card could be going bad and try sending them to internal.

Freckles48

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue with black picture and redish tones. I have a sd card but all my pictures go to it, only selfie images show the issue.

macrotalk

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue 2 days ago, I fixed it by restarting the phone. But it happen only with Selfies and not normal shots, so I dont think this is a SD card issue. Sounds like we found a bug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech