Anybody else using Good Lock?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Its in the galaxy app store in the UK as well so I assume it works here although i haven't tried

Posted via the Android Central App

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried good lock and liked it on my first s7edge. But I had data connection issues with the phone and thought it might be good lock. So when i got another new s7edge, and still had data connection issues, i new it couldnt be the app. Id like to give it another try, but im skeptical. My 2nd S7 edge is finally working perfectly.

Posted via Android Central App

B0omSLanG

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
A lot more customization options. Props to Samsung for actually listening to their customers feedback. You can finally have a dark theme and mix the colors around. And sound options on both notification shades.

Lance Redden

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm using good lock. I love it. Simple and clean. Close to stock Android.

Posted via the Android Central App on S7 Edge

Attachments

• 1258.jpg
    1258.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 181

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
One big bug I've seen in this one. Either have to have the text in notifications an awful colour or you can have white that you can't see. Was much better before as a default black text.

21opvlv.png

15a68h.png

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
One big bug I've seen in this one. Either have to have the text in notifications an awful colour or you can have white that you can't see. Was much better before as a default black text.

http://i66.tinypic.com/21opvlv.png

http://i64.tinypic.com/15a68h.png

Mine is not like that, you just turn on the Notification color in the Advanced settings if you want it to match your notification shade colors or off if you just want it to look just like before, the same white background since Marshmallow.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine is like that for the most part, but when I've the white background I've no text or anything else on there either.