I'm probably in a luxurious position that I'm looking for a new toy and the S7 Edge really interests me, but I'm also concerned that I'll not gel with it as well as I did with my previous N6P or Note 5!

I'm considering all 3 phones again, the N6P for the pure Vanilla Android loving, the Note 5 because I like the S Pen capabilities and the S7 Edge because it's brand new and rated to be the best out there...!

Has anyone moved to the S7 Edge from either the N6P or Note 5 and either felt it was the best thing they did, or regretted the move?

I like big phones, I have shovel like hands, so the phablets suit me to a tee! But there's something very appealing about the S7 Edge and the fact that I can boost it with a MicroSD card etc... The battery isn't an issue for me as I run my own business from home, so the phones usually charged without fail! But being able to store quite a bit of music on it is advantageous!
    05-10-2016 04:30 AM
    I still have my 6P and switch back to it once in awhile. While I like the pure android experience I also like my s7 edge. Battery is the same for me with both. I like size of the s7 edge better. I like them enough to keep both. Switching back and forth keeps me from getting bored with either.
    05-10-2016 04:39 AM
    I still have my 6P and switch back to it once in awhile. While I like the pure android experience I also like my s7 edge. Battery is the same for me with both. I like size of the s7 edge better. I like them enough to keep both. Switching back and forth keeps me from getting bored with either.
    How does the reception of your 6P and S7 Edge compare? Would you be able to check the dBm of the two devices?
    05-10-2016 11:29 AM
    I can when I get home. To be honest without checking that I notice no difference where I live using ATT.
    05-10-2016 12:13 PM
    I have both a s7 edge and note 5. I don't miss the s pen much but the note is more comfortable to hold. The s7 looks cool but as far as daily performance goes they seem pretty much on par with each other. I do get a little better battery life and a better camera (my opinion) from the edge. The signal on both are almost always the same dbm (or very close).
    05-10-2016 12:29 PM
    I came from the note 5 and do not regret it at all. This phone has amazing battery life and it is smaller so for me that's a plus. The only thing I miss is the s pen.

I would get this phone over any other right now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-10-2016 04:47 PM