No Voicemail ICON nor Visual Voicemail.....HELP

Skwirl23

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Just got the S7 Edge, there is no voicemail ICON in my phone menu or settings. I press Phone Icon on the homescreen, and at the bottom is only gives me Video Call, Green Call Button and Hide at the bottom. Per everything I've seen online, the Voicemail Icon is supposed to be next to the Video Call Icon.

My voicemail is working, and I get notifications when I receive one. Visual Voicemail is something I got used to using the S6 Edge Plus.

Please advise

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Have you looked for the app for voicemail in the App Drawer (it may be in a folder in there with your carrier's name as the folder name)? My Sprint phone came with it loaded. In the phone dialer, the link to the voicemail app is to the left of the green call button (there's no video call button). I don't subscribe to visual voicemail because I don't need it or get enough voicemail to justify the few bucks it costs, but the app supports it for those who do (same app as the one on my S3).

Skwirl23

May 10, 2016
Visit site
Carrier is AT and T. I searched the Play store and did find AT and T Visual Voicemail. Thanks for the quick response. It's possible that came pre downloaded on my S6 Edge Plus, as I have noticed I don't have as much AT and T apps downloaded on my S7

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have AT&T and I have voice-mail automatically installed it was there since I got the phone. Are you sure you haven't checked in the app drawer? It's called Visual Voicemail

Posted via the Android Central App

Skwirl23

May 10, 2016
Visit site
It didn't come on my phone, I downloaded the app from the store. I'd like it to be integrated with my phone icon but I can deal with it not.

N4Newbie, the one you referenced is only for U Verse or Unified Messaging Customers...

lilthrift

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I had the same issue when I moved from the iPhone 6s to the s7 edge. I had to call AT&T and have it appended to my new phone and it worked as it was supposed to after that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12