Sonicwall Network Security Appliance

Pastorhss

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Recently, every once in a while I'll open a link, mostly Facebook, and I get a message saying that "This site has been blocked by the network administrator." Then it says that if you believe this is incorrect, "click here". You are then taken to Sonicwall Contact Filtering Service.

The sites are legit sites. I did not install any Sonicwall app.

Can anyone help? Please.

Thanks.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a Sonicwall Firewall at the office and when that only happens is when I connect via the office's Wifi connection, obviously the Sonicwall firewall is protecting the traffic and it asks me to validate my credentials (I have full outbound access when I do) and if I don't validate it gives me that same message.

So, I know it sounds simple but, Are you connecting to your Sonicwall protected connection?

Pastorhss

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a Sonicwall Firewall at the office and when that only happens is when I connect via the office's Wifi connection, obviously the Sonicwall firewall is protecting the traffic and it asks me to validate my credentials (I have full outbound access when I do) and if I don't validate it gives me that same message.

So, I know it sounds simple but, Are you connecting to your Sonicwall protected connection?

Thanks erasat: You were spot on. It only happened at one specific site. Thanks for the knowledge.