When I had a Windows Phone, I was able to link Facebook and Twitter friends/followers to my Contacts list/Address book. I can't find a way to do it on Android Phone. (Galaxy S7 edge)

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks.
    05-16-2016 08:49 AM
    When I had a Windows Phone, I was able to link Facebook and Twitter friends/followers to my Contacts list/Address book. I can't find a way to do it on Android Phone. (Galaxy S7 edge)

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks.
    You can't with Android
    Pastorhss likes this.
    05-16-2016 01:55 PM
    You can't with Android
    Thanks TMavC5. Your response leaves no room for doubt or confusion.
    05-16-2016 04:02 PM

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks.
    I haven't used it, so I can't vouch for it, but I noticed an app called Contacts & Dialer by drupe in the Play Store. It appears the contacts can have links to at least Facebook (it's mentioned in the info about the app alopng with WhatsApp, etc.), and I'd think Twitter isn't far fetched, though it's not specifically mentioned.

If you don't mind a third party contacts and dialer replacement option, the app is free and rated 4.5 with ~1 million downloads. If it sucks, or doesn't meet your needs, you can always uninstall it.

Good luck.
    Pastorhss likes this.
    05-16-2016 04:32 PM
    I had previously used ExDialer and True Phone (not at the same time) as replacement contact and dialer apps. Neither of those had links for social media accounts for contacts.
    05-16-2016 04:34 PM
    Thanks KPM. I'll consider it.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    05-16-2016 04:41 PM
    Thanks TMavC5. Your response leaves no room for doubt or confusion.
    One of thing I missed most is that feature on Windows Phone. I too come from WP10M user. Contact linked for social apps is of my best feature I like about the windows phone. Still love my 1520 and 930.
    Pastorhss likes this.
    05-17-2016 10:08 AM
    One of thing I missed most is that feature on Windows Phone. I too come from WP10M user. Contact linked for social apps is of my best feature I like about the windows phone. Still love my 1520 and 930.
    My wife inherited my Lumia 830 when I got the GS7 edge. But I miss being able to link FB and Twitter to contacts.
    TMavC5 likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:37 PM
    I picked up my 1020 the other day and I miss it. If it had a decent web browser and app group Id never have switched.

I've secretly thought about purchase a 950XL. I wish MS would skin android...its still my favorite UI of the three.
    TMavC5 and Pastorhss like this.
    05-17-2016 02:20 PM
    Facebook removed that. No idea why. I used to do it to. You can try Sync.me
    Pastorhss likes this.
    05-17-2016 08:02 PM
    Loved people hub. The one thing I still miss from Windows phone. The buzz I read was Google and Facebook disagreed about a privacy aspect of linking contacts so they got rid of it. As others have said there are 3rd party apps that can do this, but no android equivalent to People Hub

Posted via the Android Central App
    Pastorhss likes this.
    05-18-2016 11:57 AM
    Loved people hub. The one thing I still miss from Windows phone. The buzz I read was Google and Facebook disagreed about a privacy aspect of linking contacts so they got rid of it. As others have said there are 3rd party apps that can do this, but no android equivalent to People Hub

Posted via the Android Central App
    I agree about the People Hub in WP.
    05-27-2016 03:12 PM