How durable is s7 edge in case?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox also makes an S7e case. I've dropped my Note 3 in an otterbox more than once. (But it';s the stresses in the curved glass that will cause the problem - if the glass wasn't properly tempered, it's going to crack from looking at it.)

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I do have one equestrian how the hell do some people get into the skin tight jeans. Makes me sweat just thinking about it. I like to live comfy. And I also put it in the front pocket

Posted via the Android Central App
Haha no idea. I could understand yoga pants. They're soft. But jeans? Lol.

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I was taking the doona off my bed last night and I heard a smashing noise coming from a bit of a difference. I checked on my bed and panicked when my brand new S7 Edge wasn't on my bed. Rushing over I soon realised that the phone had been in the doona somewhere and fallen onto the ground. I picked it up and found not a single dent, scratch or shatter. Nothing. I even put on the torch on my six plus to see if there was anything and found nada.

I don't recommend doing what I did but it was a relief that even though it had gone flying towards my front door it still escaped unscathed

cward0625

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Those using these cases do you have a screen protector too? I have spigen rugged armor and spigens and armorsuits screen protectors both lift so about to give up with screen protectors for this phone all together

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Those using these cases do you have a screen protector too? I have spigen rugged armor and spigens and armorsuits screen protectors both lift so about to give up with screen protectors for this phone all together

Gave up on a screen protector a long time ago, unfortunately. I have insurance and protection and don't plan on giving up the phone until it's time to upgrade again.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

My screen started to lift I have the armour also. But I used a credit card to push it under the lip of the case

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
A case would certainly help but depending on the fall, the screen could become damaged, for example face first onto a pebble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv