Google play store music preview

Donald M

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello I have a galaxy s7 edge and for some reason I cannot preview music anymore on the play store every time I try to preview a song a little triangle with red line going through it comes up and there is no sound from the song or anything.

I have forced stop the Google play store and cleared the cache for the app itself.

Attached is the picture of the icon that comes up when trying to preview a song.

Some one help me
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1845.jpg
    1845.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 105

Donald M

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah it's weird because it only started a few months ago. It just sucks when you want to buy a album but want to preview the songs before you buy and you cannot.

Please someone help if they any input on a fix for this

I'm also running Verizon may 1st build

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm see the same thing, doesn't matter if its over WIFI or Data it still wont play the preview, Not a problem for me as I don't buy from there but thought I would share your not alone.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello I have a galaxy s7 edge and for some reason I cannot preview music anymore on the play store every time I try to preview a song a little triangle with red line going through it comes up and there is no sound from the song or anything.

I have forced stop the Google play store and cleared the cache for the app itself.

Attached is the picture of the icon that comes up when trying to preview a song.

Some one help me
Thanks

Clearing the Cache and Data on the Google Play Store app fixed this issue for me. I didn't touch the play music app.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
if you search lots of people are having the same problem across different devices. So it's not device specific. Hopefully Google will be working on a fix for this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I've been seeing this on all of my devices, and have also seen multiple posts about it on the forums. I sent feedback to Google using the Play Store's Help & Feedback option.

Stacyger

May 23, 2016
Visit site
I have an S 4 and getting the same thing. I get a triangle with exclamation mark in it next to the song I am trying to preview. Very frustrating!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2