So you wouldn't believe it, brand new S7 edge 3 days in and I bend down to put some air in car tyres and *boom* slips out of my trouser pocket hits the floor and screen cracks !!! Man I was so so angry mainly because it was liturly from kneeling position (so 15 cm ?).
    That's going to cost me $390 AUD
    but Meh that's just life
    My REAL concerns are I've noticed some issues and I'm not sure if it's a software issue or from the drop or a lemon of a phone. Does anyone else have these issues?

- when on night clock it will stay illuminated for about 30 seconds then go faint and then illuminate again in a constant cycle

- enable secret mode on samsung Internet App does not open or acknowledge the click to open enable secret mode

- camera has crashed a couple times

- phone has locked up may even 3 times where I have had to do a hard re-set on the phone

- SOS feature fails to send mms messages (however this could be due to telstra in australia)

- SD CARD keeps showing up as notification every few hours saying store photos etc and explore.

- Samsung s standard virus scan software seems to scan like 3 times a day ?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2016 06:36 AM
    The sd card issue was addressed in 2 software update at least on Verizon. Your specific model might not have the update yet
    05-22-2016 09:37 AM