06-05-2016 11:48 AM
82 ... 234
tools
    Read my post again. I said that I have all my iTunes music in the Google cloud. I already have it on my computer because it is in iTunes.

I also already have it on my S7 Edge on an SD card. I do not like any of the music players I have tried on my phone so I continue to use my iPhone for music.
    It's hundreds of music players available though. Just saying.
    06-02-2016 12:57 PM
    So, let's say that I have an entire collection in Apple Lossless files. I know I can use it on Poweramp, but what about other players? Google Play? DoubleTwist?
    06-04-2016 04:02 AM
    If the iPhone works for you then I wouldn't change. The 6 range are brilliant phones.
    06-04-2016 04:41 AM
    So, let's say that I have an entire collection in Apple Lossless files. I know I can use it on Poweramp, but what about other players? Google Play? DoubleTwist?
    What format does Apple lossless come in? I do know that the Samsung Music Player (separate download) can play FLAC and WMA, apart from the usual MP3 and AAC.
    06-04-2016 05:48 AM
    Apple Lossless is listed as ALAC. It's an open format now, so everyone can implement on its player. When I was on Android the only one who used it was Poweramp. Was wondering if things have changed now, especially if Google Play Music allows you to use it.
    06-04-2016 05:58 AM
    I use Rocket Player (same developer as iSyncr) and most of my songs were bought from iTunes (the rest were burned from CDs back in the day). The Rocket Player site says: "Rocket Music Player supports the standard Android Supported Media formats including OPUS. Rocket Player Premium Unlocker also supports: ALAC (Apple Lossless) files, APE (ape), Musepack (mpc), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), True Audio (tta), Waveform Audio File (wav), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio Non-Lossless (wma)."
    06-05-2016 05:19 AM
    I use Rocket Player (same developer as iSyncr) and most of my songs were bought from iTunes (the rest were burned from CDs back in the day). The Rocket Player site says: "Rocket Music Player supports the standard Android Supported Media formats including OPUS. Rocket Player Premium Unlocker also supports: ALAC (Apple Lossless) files, APE (ape), Musepack (mpc), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), True Audio (tta), Waveform Audio File (wav), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio Non-Lossless (wma)."
    Sweet! Thank you
    Bag of Leaves likes this.
    06-05-2016 11:48 AM
82 ... 234