I'm having trouble with copy and paste feature on my s7 edge it will let me copy to clipboard but when I Long press it no longer comes up with paste anyone have any suggestions I have already done a full reboot
    05-24-2016 03:47 PM
    Is this happening on all apps? I've noticed that I don't have the Paste option if I try to do it on a Facebook Messenger conversation IF I'm using chat heads. If I do it on the main app, then it works.
    05-24-2016 04:49 PM
    Yeah it happens in all apps for some reason maybe I have a defective device?
    05-25-2016 05:17 PM
    Was it working before? Maybe it's a ROM issue if it's carrier-branded. I have a T-Mobile unit.

If it worked before, try booting into Safe Mode. If it works there, then it's an app that's causing issues.
    05-25-2016 05:21 PM
    OK sweet I'll give it a go and see what it could be my device is from three
    05-25-2016 05:35 PM
    If it doesn't work on Safe Mode, I'd ask someone at a store to try it out with a different unit. Or if you know someone with a 3 phone, then they could probably test it too.
    05-25-2016 05:47 PM
    I'm having trouble with copy and paste feature on my s7 edge it will let me copy to clipboard but when I Long press it no longer comes up with paste anyone have any suggestions I have already done a full reboot

It used to work for me on my regular Samsung keyboard with my galaxy s6. I thought an update messed it up coz after awhile it stopped working. I was excited to change into my s7 But I have the same problem now. It just won't copy anything (regular sms, Instagram, messenger etc.) Hope it's just a bug and they find a solution soon coz this is frustrating!
    09-02-2016 10:02 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my Note 5 after the latest update. Paste doesn't function in messaging apps eg. stock messaging, fb messenger, allo, even on contacts and the address bar of chrome. But paste works on S Note and text boxes of other apps. I've tried clearing the cache of almost every app in my device to no avail. I hope there's a fix for this.
    11-17-2016 05:13 AM
    It used to work for me on my regular Samsung keyboard with my galaxy s6. I thought an update messed it up coz after awhile it stopped working. I was excited to change into my s7 But I have the same problem now. It just won't copy anything (regular sms, Instagram, messenger etc.) Hope it's just a bug and they find a solution soon coz this is frustrating!
    My Note 5's paste function also got messed up after an update.
    11-17-2016 05:20 AM
    Hey buddy.....if u still have the same issue..just reply in my whats app at [removed by moderator] (only whats app)...i had the same issue and i was also pissed off with it....but i solved it myself for my S7 Edge...so let me know here....
    12-09-2016 03:53 PM
    Hey buddy.....if u still have the same issue..just reply in my whats app at [removed by moderator] (only whats app)...i had the same issue and i was also pissed off with it....but i solved it myself for my S7 Edge...so let me know here....
    Hello there,
    I would really appreciate it a lot if you tell me how you solved this issue as I suddenly got the same issue on my note 5.
    Thanks in advance.
    12-24-2016 06:57 PM
    I would really appreciate it if you tell me how you solved this issue as I suddenly got it with my Note 5.
    Thanks in advance
    12-24-2016 07:01 PM
    No issues on my s7 edge.
    12-25-2016 12:26 AM
    Yeah it happens in all apps for some reason maybe I have a defective device?
    S6 Edge Copy and Paste not working, how can I get them working?
    12-28-2016 07:51 PM
    Whatever keyboard you're using, clear the cache and data from it
    12-29-2016 01:24 AM
    GlitterBlondee] I'm having the same problem, but I have a regular Samsung Galaxy S7 - i'm trying to copy text to my clipboard, to post as a Facebook Status, as it was asked by my friend... & I could do this on my iPhone 6, but I can't even select text to copy to clipboard. This is more than fruststrating, making me consider taking my Galaxy S7 back & exchanging for what I'm used to, iPhone, but just get an iPhone 7! 😠
    03-14-2017 11:00 PM
    You number is not showing up on whatsapp
    I am having the same issue with my s6 edge (T-Mobile USA)
    04-04-2017 03:38 PM
    Mod note. Please, don't post personal information, such as phone number, on this public forum. Thanks.
    04-04-2017 03:54 PM