not tech savvy

A

AC Question

i have the S7 edge and have just a few very simple questions (im sure to most of you):

1. can i set a auto switch from wifi to 4g? i noticed when im at the beach and there are wifis around, my phone is trying? to pick it up. i dont have time to wait so like iPhones, it switches to 4g right away.

2. can anyone recommend a good screen protector? i find that the S7 edge covers are extremely easy to crack. prior to switching to this i did a little homework/watched videos on drop tests and its far from what i saw. with no cover on the 2nd day, i dropped my phone just about 2 ft and cracked the back (which would not have happen with iphone. and recently i cracked the front (dont ask, lol) also the screen plastic protector i have on now easily leaves prints and just not attractive.

3. i turned on the screensaver so it would show photos while docked/charging... can the photos appear larger when it starts appearing on screen?

ok, thats all for now... till next time and thanks in advanced for any help anyone can give.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
1 - If you've never connected to any of those WiFi networks, the phone shouldn't be connecting and will just stay on 4G. If you don't want to be notified of nearby open networks, you can adjust your WiFi settings to not show those notifications. On a Nexus device - Settings > WiFi > overflow (3-button) menu -> advanced then turn off the network notification option. As you have a Samsung device, your steps WILL be different but mine should give you an idea.

Otherwise, if there are no previously saved networks nearby, your phone should switch to 4G once it loses connection to a WiFi network.

Sorry, I can't help much with the other 2 as I don't have an S7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad