S7 Edge horrible standby battery, any fixes?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I already have screen on times of over eight hours but I was just curious. I never see gsam pop up in the apps using battery
A running app not necessarily would show up, especially if it's just using an Android OS service. GSAM for example just uses the Android OS battery watching service, hence any additional battery cost from GSAM would just add to Android OS under the battery usage charts. Same goes for other apps that work the same way.

The GSAM you see on the battery chart may just pertain to the actual opening of the app.

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
A running app not necessarily would show up, especially if it's just using an Android OS service. GSAM for example just uses the Android OS battery watching service, hence any additional battery cost from GSAM would just add to Android OS under the battery usage charts. Same goes for other apps that work the same way.

The GSAM you see on the battery chart may just pertain to the actual opening of the app.

That makes sense cause my os and standby times always seem to be high but I know there's nothing really I can do to lower them and the phone is still operating as usual anyway xd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678