List of Saved Wi-Fi Networks?

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Does the S7 Edge list all your saved (but out of range) Wi-Fi networks somewhere? I can't find it. Sure would be weird to not have such a list! My S3 did and a relative's Note 5 does. I have used such a list in the past to delete or change networks I no longer need on it because I will never go where they are again (like a hotel I won't stay at again).

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I believe if you go into the WiFi Settings - More - Manage Networks you'll see them, but I believe they only populate when you're in range. I know the WiFi at my parent's house doesn't show there when I'm home, but once I'm at their place, it connects automatically and is listed in the Manage Networks setting. (I have a Verizon variant btw, setting may be different depending on provider.)

Bag of Leaves

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I believe if you go into the WiFi Settings - More - Manage Networks you'll see them, but I believe they only populate when you're in range. I know the WiFi at my parent's house doesn't show there when I'm home, but once I'm at their place, it connects automatically and is listed in the Manage Networks setting. (I have a Verizon variant btw, setting may be different depending on provider.)

I think that's a Verizon thing or Sprint removed it, as I don't have that setting. I noticed my family member's new Note 5 from Verizon that I was setting up for him yesterday had that setting and I was a bit jealous! (His old phone suddenly kicked the bucket - too bad it couldn't have waited for the new Note to come out!)

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I think that's a Verizon thing or Sprint removed it, as I don't have that setting. I noticed my family member's new Note 5 from Verizon that I was setting up for him yesterday had that setting and I was a bit jealous! (His old phone suddenly kicked the bucket - too bad it couldn't have waited for the new Note to come out!)

That certainly seems like a strange option to omit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969