Does the S7 Edge list all your saved (but out of range) Wi-Fi networks somewhere? I can't find it. Sure would be weird to not have such a list! My S3 did and a relative's Note 5 does. I have used such a list in the past to delete or change networks I no longer need on it because I will never go where they are again (like a hotel I won't stay at again).
    06-01-2016 04:37 AM
    I've been wondering this also, I've looked and looked with no success as well.

Posted with my S7 edge via the Android Central App
    Bag of Leaves likes this.
    06-01-2016 04:46 AM
    I believe if you go into the WiFi Settings - More - Manage Networks you'll see them, but I believe they only populate when you're in range. I know the WiFi at my parent's house doesn't show there when I'm home, but once I'm at their place, it connects automatically and is listed in the Manage Networks setting. (I have a Verizon variant btw, setting may be different depending on provider.)
    KPMcClave likes this.
    06-01-2016 05:37 AM
    I believe if you go into the WiFi Settings - More - Manage Networks you'll see them, but I believe they only populate when you're in range. I know the WiFi at my parent's house doesn't show there when I'm home, but once I'm at their place, it connects automatically and is listed in the Manage Networks setting. (I have a Verizon variant btw, setting may be different depending on provider.)
    I think that's a Verizon thing or Sprint removed it, as I don't have that setting. I noticed my family member's new Note 5 from Verizon that I was setting up for him yesterday had that setting and I was a bit jealous! (His old phone suddenly kicked the bucket - too bad it couldn't have waited for the new Note to come out!)
    06-02-2016 02:57 AM
    I've been wondering this also, I've looked and looked with no success as well.

Who's your provider? I have Sprint.
    06-02-2016 02:57 AM
    Who's your provider? I have Sprint.
    I'm on Telus in Canada. I don't have that option in the WiFi setting either.

Bag of Leaves likes this.
    06-02-2016 03:09 AM
    I think that's a Verizon thing or Sprint removed it, as I don't have that setting. I noticed my family member's new Note 5 from Verizon that I was setting up for him yesterday had that setting and I was a bit jealous! (His old phone suddenly kicked the bucket - too bad it couldn't have waited for the new Note to come out!)
    That certainly seems like a strange option to omit.
    06-02-2016 06:04 AM
    That certainly seems like a strange option to omit.
    Yeah, really strange. My Sprint S3 had it so you could see your saved networks that were out of range. I can't think of any reason it should be omitted!
    06-03-2016 03:48 AM