06-04-2016 09:07 AM
30 12
tools
    So I am considering switching from my 6s and you (OP) are saying it's worth it. One big question, how is the battery life and what can I expect coming from the walled garden of iOS?
    Battery life depends on a lot of factors. One of them being where you are located. I get eight and a half hours screen on time on my S7 Edge. However, I also have the Exynos version where the battery from what I've heard lasts longer than the Snapdragon version in America
    06-03-2016 03:21 PM
    So I am considering switching from my 6s and you (OP) are saying it's worth it. One big question, how is the battery life and what can I expect coming from the walled garden of iOS?
    Battery life was a concern for me. I got great battery life out of the 6S. I'm not a power user, or a heave user/gamer. Texting, surfing, some videos and a few calls make up my day. On a heave day for me, I'd have around 50-60% left when I'd plug in at night. I get the same or better with the S7 Edge.

I don't think you'll miss anything. Some of the apps are better on iOS than Android, but that's changing.
    06-04-2016 12:11 AM
    Although I think the S7 is the best phone out there right now. But I don't think touchwiz is the way to go if you really love android.

Yes it's theme able and you can pretty much change everything. Except you can not.

And I'm not saying any other skins are better. I believe in stock android. And every time I use my friends nexus 6p it feels SO different and better in every way. The feel the smoothness and the aesthetics. There's something about it that screams Google to you while using the 6p. I don't get that feeling with my S7. It screams Samsung.

So while everything is almost perfect with this phone. The software isn't. For me at least. And I'll always be looking to switch to a nexus. The 6p was too big for me. I know this year I'll have myself a winner!

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-04-2016 02:03 AM
    I feel the exact opposite. Every time I use stock Android, I find it lacking. It is fast, but that is the only benefit I find from it. The stock apps that Google includes in Android are terrible and I spend way too much find trying to find decent apps to do what Samsung's stock apps do.
    06-04-2016 08:00 AM
    . There's something about it that screams Google to you while using the 6p. I don't get that feeling with my S7. It screams Samsung.
    Uh, because it IS a Samsung.
    06-04-2016 09:07 AM
30 12