Hello everybody im here to share my S7 Edge experience,

First of all i previously had my wonderful S4 Active that i keep until Samsung decide to put again an SD card slot on there phone, thing done with the S7, as you can image the change was brutal, much more fast the interface do not change at all everything are the same excepted the design that i find lovely.

Now the main thing after 2 month of usage wake up in the morning and had the always on display with a green tone, i reboot the phone it past, during the day it did that again but only during the always on display was on, the display start getting greener, i continue to use it all day but at the end, he completely turn green.

Call to Samsung assistance, try to boot in safe mode the issue still was the same, i went to a Samsung service provider, ( Portugal ) take up to 9 days to fix the phone and by the end they replace,

-TAPE BACK GLASS ISLAND G395
    -TAPE BACK GLASS G395
    -OCTA, (E/GOLD) G935
    -PBA G395 32G
    -MOTOR LINEAR VIBRATION

My impression is that they replace all the inside they just keep the original frame, disappointing for a phone payed 800 euros, anyway still love the phone and it came back fully funcional that the most important, the thing is use your phone not just to make calls use the graphic card in warranty so if there is any possible failure to happen under warranty.

Left a little video of it,

https://www.facebook.com/diego.leoca...4281644611380/

Just share my experience
    06-03-2016 12:20 PM
    Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad it is working again
    06-03-2016 02:02 PM
    If you produce something by the millions, there will always be some thousands of bad apples going through.
    06-03-2016 07:26 PM