Michael MCATEE

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Ok...like I really hadn't considered getting this S7 Edge but after having my LG v10 replaced 2 times I was completely fed up with no customer service from LG and having a phone that didn't work properly.

After being on the phone several hours last night and and today at the corporate store for 3 hours..I walked out with a shiny black pearl edition.

What a frigging difference between the two phones.

I mean like night and day difference on everything.

Everything flies like greased lightning on this phone and to my utter amazement the edge panels are pretty sweet and useful. I can now see why everyone who owns this phone likes them.

I haven't really tricked everything out on it yet but I am getting there.

The camera is excellent and I look forward to taking some videos to play around with it and will load up my extra SD cards with all my music and videos to put it through it's paces but so far I am exceedingly happy with my purchase.

See you all around

Posted via the Android Central App

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Indeed, they are great devices, i have the S7 and love the thing! Glad you're enjoying it mate! There is so much to explore with them...

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Did you pick up an Exynos or Snap820? AT&T I hear has an Exynos variant. Real life speed tests show the S7 Snapdragon as slower than the HTC 10 and LG G5 (about 10 to 20 secs slower cumulatively), but the Exynos S7 variant faster than all 3. This is based on Phonebuff's usage testing. Videos of the test are available on their Youtube channel.

Michael MCATEE

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Did you pick up an Exynos or Snap820? AT&T I hear has an Exynos variant. Real life speed tests show the S7 Snapdragon as slower than the HTC 10 and LG G5 (about 10 to 20 secs slower cumulatively), but the Exynos S7 variant faster than all 3. This is based on Phonebuff's usage testing. Videos of the test are available on their Youtube channel.

I have the Snapdragon 820 and the Sony lens.

I can say that this 820 is incredibly fast so I am not upset with it in least.

Michael MCATEE

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Gotta give props to AT&T for putting the FM radio access back in..I'm really digging on this phone today...

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad you're enjoying your new phone! I am loving mine since I got it and it's by far the best phone I've had. Samsung really did a great job with this one!

Michael MCATEE

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
It's really a great phone and imho worth the extra money for.

While I am certainly not a vain type guy, this certainly looks unique and like no other right now ,at least until the note 7 comes out,and in just the few days I've owned it have been asked by many to see it. All have been impressed with how it feels and looks and when shown the edge functionality like it.

I do have Nova Prime as my launcher with the gears theme from Samsung along with the Stealth icon pack from the play store so folks think I am running a custom rom on it...lol

I'm also using the gesture controls with the screen off app..so it makes it easier to use.

Screenshot_20160606-200246_zpsnyt3n1ga.png

Posted from my AT&T S7 Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22