Had my first uh oh tonight. Dropped it in the concrete parking lot at work, grabbed at it and only flipped it a little higher. Landed on the corner, bounced and landed right on the edge (power button side) then fell over screen first. I'm sure it's against the TOS to repeat what I said, but I was dreading picking it up. No cracks, no scratches and a lot of relief.
    mhinc, ironass, Ben Kumar and 3 others like this.
    06-06-2016 10:53 PM
    Had my first uh oh tonight. Dropped it in the concrete parking lot at work, grabbed at it and only flipped it a little higher. Landed on the corner, bounced and landed right on the edge (power button side) then fell over screen first. I'm sure it's against the TOS to repeat what I said, but I was dreading picking it up. No cracks, no scratches and a lot of relief.
    Nice to see someone like myself, that is smart enough to protect their $800.00 plus investment with a $50.00 case, rather than come on here and whine that they dropped their phone without a case and cracked the screen, and had no case simply because they wanted everyone to see their pretty new phone! I put an Otterbox defender on my phone the moment I get it. Mind you I rip off that awful built in plastic screen it comes with and put on a tempered glass, and it's PERFECT!
    Glad you were protected! Cheers
    metz65 and brad419 like this.
    06-06-2016 11:07 PM
    The tough armor case saved mine from a fall out of a tractor and onto the gravel!!!! Hit every step on the way down I was so scared to pick it up

Posted via the Android Central App
    metz65 and crystinonfire like this.
    06-07-2016 09:01 AM
    06-07-2016 12:43 PM
    Yes!!!

Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 01:15 PM
    I have the Neo Hybrid case and it saved mine from a nasty drop. Yay Spigen! .
    06-07-2016 01:37 PM
    Yes!!!

Thanks, I already have the Spigen Ultra Hybrd(air cushion) clear case but I was thinking of putting something a bit tougher on,.
    06-07-2016 01:44 PM
    I'm currently rocking this case. Absolutely love it!

Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 02:03 PM
    One question re the case, one reviewer on Amazon stated they had trouble feeling for where the buttons were, does anyone on here have that issue.
    06-07-2016 02:07 PM
    The worst part about living in Australia is they only pretty much have the official cases so if I want to get a proper case I have to pay delivery from America to Australia as well as the Australian Dollar being worth pittance compared to the USD so if I want to get a case I have to be 100% sure which one I want
    06-07-2016 03:18 PM
    One question re the case, one reviewer on Amazon stated they had trouble feeling for where the buttons were, does anyone on here have that issue.
    I never had an issue

Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 03:26 PM
    The entire edge of the case is flat so there is no raised area for the buttons like some cases have. There are however small notches in the edge that you can feel. It took me a day or two to get used to not having a protrusion on the case but as soon as you get used to it there's no problem.
    Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 03:56 PM
    I never had an issue

The entire edge of the case is flat so there is no raised area for the buttons like some cases have. There are however small notches in the edge that you can feel. It took me a day or two to get used to not having a protrusion on the case but as soon as you get used to it there's no problem.
    Thanks, I've ordered it.
    06-07-2016 04:02 PM
    Agree - love my tough armor case for S7 Edge. Great grip and protection. And actually like the side button feel/usage with the case - very easy to get used to.

Posted via the Android Central App - AT&T S7 Edge
    06-07-2016 06:45 PM
    Used their tough armor range since my S5. Shame they're not doing a tempered glass protector to fit their cases but oh well
    06-07-2016 08:54 PM
    Not for me.

Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 09:13 PM
    I'm having this issue right now

Alanhd likes this.
    06-07-2016 09:27 PM
    I have the same case and it saved my phone from a face down drop on tile. I love the built in kickstand as well.
    06-08-2016 06:15 AM
    I dont have a thick overprotective case.... you have to exposed the phone too all the germs and elements if you want to make it stronger. You can not coddle your phones.... if they can not stand up to the abuse, well quite frankly... they are not worthy...LOL

No seriously I am glad the cases saved all your phones. However I have chosen another route... Ringke Slim with a SquareTrade warranty. I always end up spending too much on cases that I just dont like that much. So it is worth it to me.

My Case:
    06-08-2016 07:10 AM
    Well, they don't call it the Tough Armor for no reason. xD

But honestly, I really love Spigen cases. I had a Slim Armor on my former daily driver G4 and it has been a very reliable case ever since I had it. I'll likely be buying the same for the Note 7 when I get it, though I might go for the Tough Armor like nearly everyone else on this thread has on their S7e.
    06-08-2016 07:14 AM
    Yup. That's why I don't use that case. Switched to the Neo Hybrid case.
    06-10-2016 12:41 PM
    Ive spent a day with the Tough Armor Case, it is well made but t doesn't sit as comfy in my hand as the Spigen Hybrid case. it makes my phone feel a little clunky.

I think I will save it for when I'm out in the mountains.
    06-11-2016 07:29 AM