when sending and receiving videos through messages they are in horrible quality.(my number one)
    always hitting the back button when holding/grabbing my phone.
    group chats still being messed up with iphone users.
    the speaker kinda sucks
    hard to grip the phone without a case
    being worried about breaking the screen(although this applies to any phone)
    missing imessage and flawless group messages.
    having to match screen protectors with certain cases.

im excited for google allo though.
    06-07-2016 04:16 PM
    I have both an iPhone six plus and a Samsung s7 edge and every time I switch to using the iPhone I try using the back button and wondering why it didn't work lol
    jneusch and IAmSixNine like this.
    06-07-2016 04:26 PM
    when sending and receiving videos through messages they are in horrible quality.(my number one)
    always hitting the back button when holding/grabbing my phone.
    group chats still being messed up with iphone users.
    the speaker kinda sucks
    hard to grip the phone without a case
    being worried about breaking the screen(although this applies to any phone)
    missing imessage and flawless group messages.
    having to match screen protectors with certain cases.
    1. Sadly this is a thing. Videos being sent via MMS (the carrier) are awful. iPhone doesn't have the issue when sending to other iPhones since it will use iMessage and avoid the carrier. It is still the same though if sending to an Android phone.

2. That just comes with learning the phone. It took me a while to adjust to how iPhone works when I used them for a little.

3. Group chats should work as long as you have mobile data on. I have many groups with iPhone users and don't have an issue.

4. Most do except for the few phones with the front-facing speakers.

5. Agreed. This phone is very slippery.

6. Yep

7. Refer to #3
    06-07-2016 04:48 PM
    1. Because iPhone uses iMessage. Videos are not sent via text, but rather through a server on the intenet, exactly how Facebook Messenger/Chatworks. However iMessage API was never released by Apple, hence any non-Apple product receiving it would receive it via MMS which compresses the quality. Same thing happens if you send jt from Android to iPhone. Android sends it as MMS. Sending to another Android you'd need to use Hangouts. Works the same way as iMessage, and you can also set it to be your default SMS app so it works almost exactly like iMessage. However, Apple users still need to download Hangouts for them to receive better quality videos from you.

2. This isnt a problem with the phone but rather you're just not used to having a button there. Any long time Android user, particularly long time Samsung users, are unlikely to have this gripe. Same as previous poster, an previous Samsung user would likely be ending up trying to press a non existent button on the right of the home button if he went iPhone.

3. Group chats are messed up because iOS messed up group chats in the first place by creating a service that only iOS users can access properly. It's called locking you up.

4. The speaker wasn't too great on any Samsung phone though.

5. Hangouts is to Android as iMessage is to Apple. Difference, iMessage can't be used by Android, Apple users can use Hangouts. The difficult part is getting them to use it.
    06-07-2016 04:50 PM