06-12-2016 12:24 PM
29 12
tools
    My wife has the S7E and her android OS is burning through background data at an alarming rate...it uses approximately 150Mb per day...my HTC 10 is very good at managing data usage.

The S7E has much better battery life and the screen is the best on the market. With that said, I would not trade out my HTC and she would not trade out her Samsung...to each their own.
    06-12-2016 08:54 AM
    My wife has the S7E and her android OS is burning through background data at an alarming rate...it uses approximately 150Mb per day...my HTC 10 is very good at managing data usage.

The S7E has much better battery life and the screen is the best on the market. With that said, I would not trade out my HTC and she would not trade out her Samsung...to each their own.
    I have to believe that is an app. I have one and have no such problem. Has she disabled all the bloatware using Package Disabler Pro for Samsung? I'd suggest that as a first step.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2016 10:58 AM

Yeah that data usage is not normal, probably a rogue app as suggested or something set to check in too often.

You say you wouldn't swap your HTC for the GS7 Edge, can you say what you prefer about it?
    06-12-2016 11:22 AM
    Most reviews I've seen don't put the HTC 10 camera far behind the Samsung.
    It's not so much that the reviews put the HTC way far behind the Edge, it's more the fact that nearly every review puts the HTC 10 behind the Edge.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2016 12:24 PM
29 12