Hi guys, i'm New with this Forum and this is my First posting as well. Anyway I Just Got My S7 Edge recently, i wanted to Do everything right from the begining before i ruin it. So here are several Questions that I Have :

1. While Using Wireless Charging, is it ok to leave it Charge Overnight (Over Charged)?

2. Considered i am A heavy user (Several Groups Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter). What is the Normal battery life in A day?

3. Do i need other Monitoring Apps to control and to help clean up My phone?

4. Anyone Tried to use The wireless MirrorLink Features to car HeadUnit?

Need guidance from anyone in this Forum. Thank You So Much for your time to Help me solve these Questions

Regards,
    Edwin
    06-14-2016 10:57 AM
    1. Assuming both your phone and the charger are functioning correctly, you simply cannot overcharge, no matter how long you leave it on the charger. On the other hand, if either the phone or the charger is *not* functioning correctly, well then, that could be a serious problem. But, the same could be said about your TV, refrigerator, electric toothbrush, desktop computer, etc., etc.

3. No. Period.
    ClintRo likes this.
    06-14-2016 12:05 PM
    On the battery question I agree with N4's post above! I doubt you will have any issues with bad charger or phone. If you notice it getting really hot (over 100%) then you might want to post back.

As far as battery life... it really is very subjective and so many variables effect it. You can get an idea depending on your last phone... for me I had the Note 5 and this one lasts about 30% longer when I just try and run it out. However my normal daily use I just put it on my wireless charger when I am not using it (I have several around my office and house). That is the best way to treat a Lithium Ion type battery, it should help it last the longest.
    06-14-2016 01:54 PM
    N4: Noted Thanks

Clintro : Thanks For The Additional Info. Got it now
    06-14-2016 08:03 PM