Hey guys - I have Googled this a bunch of times and looked thru a lot of pages of posts on here, but have not found anything that specifically addresses this issue for the S7 Edge. Everything I have found is either for other devices or not for Chrome.

I am having a difficult time making my SD card the default destination for downloaded files using my Chrome browser. Anyone have any insight on how this can be accomplished? I don't want to download anything to the phones internal storage if I can avoid it, and manually moving every file is annoying and time consuming.

Again, sorry if this has already been asked, but I have not been able to find an answer. If it matters, my S7 Edge is Verizon, unrooted.

Thanks so much for the help.
    06-14-2016 04:05 PM
    That's because there's no way to point Chrome to a different save location, unfortunately. On the stock browser, however, you can go into the app's settings, then go to ADVANCED. There you should see an option named SAVE CONTENT TO. However, that only lets you select Device or SD Card, not point it to a specific folder.
    flintlock and daleymr like this.
    06-14-2016 05:51 PM