On my S7 edge, when I go to Settings / Battery / Battery Use age, it shows a graph from the last full charge. Is there a way to see the chart for a different period of time? ie. past 12 hours, or past 24 hours, etc?

Also, I'm using DU Battery Saver. It seems to be doing a lot but achieving nothing. Is this app a waste of space and resources?

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge
    06-15-2016 08:50 PM
    Not sure about the battery settings. Hopefully someone with that device can answer that for you!

As far as your battery saving app goes, I would go to the Play Store app and check out the reviews. Also look at the number of times that app has been downloaded. I've sometimes not downloaded an app based on those two variables. Also, I'm sure there's an article or two on here about battery saving and utility apps.

Are you having battery troubles?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2016 09:36 PM
    Get rid of anything DU! They are shoddy apps that do pretty much nothing except drain resources. Sometimes they get automatically installed with other apps...
    06-15-2016 10:11 PM
    Not sure about the battery settings. Hopefully someone with that device can answer that for you!

As far as your battery saving app goes, I would go to the Play Store app and check out the reviews. Also look at the number of times that app has been downloaded. I've sometimes not downloaded an app based on those two variables. Also, I'm sure there's an article or two on here about battery saving and utility apps.

Are you having battery troubles?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Battery saving app reviews can be ignored. A lot of the people don't know what they're talking about.

Battery saving apps like DU and CM just makes the phone slow down and over time use up more battery.
    MeatLoafT likes this.
    06-15-2016 10:36 PM