Looks like there's a small Security June Update!

https://www.att.com/esupport/article...less/KM1086930
    06-17-2016 04:45 PM
    Thanks just checked and it's there.
    06-17-2016 04:57 PM
    Just got mine. Had to mess around with the SD card to get external apps to show up. Same thing happened with March update.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-17-2016 08:38 PM
    Sweet! Just updated

06-17-2016 09:53 PM
    Just got mine. Had to mess around with the SD card to get external apps to show up. Same thing happened with March update.

I'm having the same issue and I've un mounted and remounted my card and even took it out and put it back in and still nothing :/
    06-17-2016 10:26 PM
    Anyone else having issues with wireless charging after the update? My phone was sitting on the charger when the update came through, charging. I accepted it. But after the update was installed, still sitting on the charger in the same position, it won't charge. It charges fine when I plug it in.

06-18-2016 07:07 AM
    Anyone else having issues with wireless charging after the update? My phone was sitting on the charger when the update came through, charging. I accepted it. But after the update was installed, still sitting on the charger in the same position, it won't charge. It charges fine when I plug it in.

Mine still works fine.
    06-18-2016 07:45 AM
    Can someone verify if they are using either EZ Package Disabler Pro or Package Disabler Pro and see if theme center and theme store stays disabled when using a custom theme with the June patch update, see if custom theme sticks, for anyone using it thanks.
    06-18-2016 08:00 AM
    @Iva_Lady... If it hasn't worked itself out yet, try going into app manager, taking one of the apps on your SD card (they should show up here grayed out) placing it on internal storage, and finally putting in back on your SD card. This method worked for me.

06-18-2016 10:24 AM
    Has anyone noticed increased battery drain after the update. I updated last night and my battery is dropping like a rock all day with minimal usage compared to a week day.
    06-18-2016 05:35 PM
    Nice, it looks like Samsung is pretty on the ball work security updates
    06-18-2016 11:21 PM
    Has anyone noticed increased battery drain after the update. I updated last night and my battery is dropping like a rock all day with minimal usage compared to a week day.
    I usually do a cache wipe after every update. To do this, simply turn off your phone, then simultaneously press the volume UP button, the power button, and the home button which will bring you to the boot screen. Then, by using the volume rocker, select the wipe cache partition, press the power button to accept, then select yes, power button again, and when it asks you to reboot, power button once more and that should do the trick.
    06-19-2016 01:58 PM
    @Iva_Lady... If it hasn't worked itself out yet, try going into app manager, taking one of the apps on your SD card (they should show up here grayed out) placing it on internal storage, and finally putting in back on your SD card. This method worked for me.

I managed to fix it by disabling com.samsung.faceservice which did the trick. I was trying to put my apps back on my internal storage before doing this, but it wasn't giving me the option to - it acted as if it were stuck on storage, no option to move or anything. This is the first time it's happened and I don't know if it's particularly the update that did this or the fact that I got a new memory card (Samsung Pro + 128GB) ... usually, when it updates, it does grey out the apps that I've had on storage, but it would return to normal within seconds. However, when I updated this time, no matter how long I waited or how many times I rebooted my phone, my apps were still greyed out. So I went to searching and discovered a fix. I'm grateful for package disabler pro. I probably would have figured my phone was broken lol
    06-19-2016 02:01 PM
    Well i didn't take the update since it's very small , so will keep my AT&T Software Update disable!
    06-19-2016 02:17 PM
    Thanks, I'll give that a try
    06-19-2016 03:12 PM