When I'm scrolling the screen stutters and wobbles . I've done factory reset a few times but comes back
    YouTube even this site the screen moves up and down
    Any advice only had it few weeks
    06-21-2016 07:46 PM
    Do you have a screen protector? Poor quality screen protectors have been reported to have similar or even worse effects than what you describe.
    06-21-2016 08:13 PM
    Yes but what also just happened Gmail opened itself started opening emails and going back and forward . Then whatsapp was all lighting up like I had a virus. Couldn't even switch phone off virus scan was clear
    06-21-2016 09:46 PM
    Yes but what also just happened Gmail opened itself started opening emails and going back and forward . Then whatsapp was all lighting up like I had a virus. Couldn't even switch phone off virus scan was clear
    Yes. I saw a case worse than yours with a faulty protector. The phone would lag and crash and it was all just because of a poor quality screen protector registering hundreds of ghost touches.

Viruses don't exist on Android, and malware on Android don't behave like the way you describe.
    06-21-2016 11:50 PM
    Thanks I'll check it without
    06-22-2016 07:43 AM
    would this be ok or would it scratch the screen wuthout a protector?

HARD BACK GEL CASE TPU+PC COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY MODELS
    06-22-2016 12:37 PM
    Your fine i use zero screen protector and theres just a few micro scratches but ive dropped my edge many times without a case and didnt treat it very well but its stikl in great condition. Take the screen protector off and see if it stops doint that

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-22-2016 02:38 PM
    My phone is doing the same thing and is doing this with and without the screen protector. I have the edge version and it I think it's more of a software issue as when I touch the screen it starts stuttering a bit when I stop scrolling but the effect disappears in a few seconds.
    06-22-2016 05:11 PM
    My phone is doing the same thing and is doing this with and without the screen protector. I have the edge version and it I think it's more of a software issue as when I touch the screen it starts stuttering a bit when I stop scrolling but the effect disappears in a few seconds.
    Depends on what you are scrolling. It's possible for this to happen if you're scrolling faster than the page loads on websites.
    06-22-2016 08:17 PM
    Depends on what you are scrolling. It's possible for this to happen if you're scrolling faster than the page loads on websites.
    It's not just when scrolling, it's when I touch the screen and something can be moved, even when moving an app shortcut on the homescreen if I hold my finger on the screen it will start to stutter, but this can be seen only when I have moved my finger and stopped after that, and few seconds afterwards the stuttering stops.
    06-23-2016 01:45 AM
    Just had to write and say thanks for your posts. Was having the same issue, and hadn't for a moment considered it would be the screen protector.
    In my case I think the protector was just worn, as I still had spares and, after taking the old one off the phone works fine with a new one installed.
    I use Spigen Crystal protectors and would recommend them as this is the first time I've had any issues in 2 1/2 Years, and the last one had probably been on the phone for over a year.
    Thanks again.
    01-16-2017 02:33 PM