Newbie to Android/Sammy

vdubgr79

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm basically an iOS user, and I've read that Samsung is the same when it comes to taking screenshots but my S7 Edge is not working with those buttons (power/home). I find the palm swipe to be not ideal for me so I prefer to use those buttons instead.

Anything I should check on to make it work? Thanks

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm also an iPhone user. On Samsung, the screenshots aren't as quick with the buttons compared to the iPhone. You kinda have to hold both buttons down for an entire second to get the screenshot to take on the S7E.

I don't use the swipe-to-screenshot on the S7E because the Edge screen makes this function more of a pain to me. If the screen was flat, it would be perfect.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
The 1st couple of times, you pressed the power button a first by a millisecond. The last couple of tries, you pressed the home button 1st by a millisecond. You must press both buttons at the exact same time.

Also, may I suggest that you try again with the case off. Some cases make it difficult to hit the power button when you need it.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Looks like the case is givinh you trouble with the power button. You're either pressing it too early or too late. In parts of the video it looks like the power options already appeared before you pressed the home button properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm