Smart Network Switch will switch to mobile network when the wifi it's attached to becomes unstable.

Why won't it attach to a better wifi connection first? Or even after it switches to mobile data attach to a different stable wifi, instead of continuing to attempt to attach to the same unstable wifi?

When I come home my phone attaches to an xfinitywifi from my neighbor, but once inside that wifi connection becomes unstable, hence the Smart Network Switch switching to mobile data, but I have my home wifi that is very stable at this point, but the phone just will not connect to it, unless I turn off and back on the phones wifi.
    06-22-2016 09:46 PM
    Smart Network Switch will switch to mobile network when the wifi it's attached to becomes unstable.

Why won't it attach to a better wifi connection first? Or even after it switches to mobile data attach to a different stable wifi, instead of continuing to attempt to attach to the same unstable wifi?

When I come home my phone attaches to an xfinitywifi from my neighbor, but once inside that wifi connection becomes unstable, hence the Smart Network Switch switching to mobile data, but I have my home wifi that is very stable at this point, but the phone just will not connect to it, unless I turn off and back on the phones wifi.
    I have this setting off. As it caused more issues than anything. My wifi is very stable and reliable and strong. Yet this stupid setting when on, would constantly switch back and forth from mobile data to my wifi even with my wifi having a great signal.
    06-23-2016 11:05 PM