Why when wifi disables, it disables my bluetooth?

A

AC Question

I have searched the internet high and low. Here is my issue. Whether at home or at work, if the WiFi connection is interrupted for a second and it looses connection, my Bluetooth also gets disabled and whatever music/movie I'm listening to plays through the speakers on phone. How do I stop this?

CrixusofCapua

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I have searched the internet high and low. Here is my issue. Whether at home or at work, if the WiFi connection is interrupted for a second and it looses connection, my Bluetooth also gets disabled and whatever music/movie I'm listening to plays through the speakers on phone. How do I stop this?

CrixusofCapua

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody know what is causing this? It still shows its connected via bluetooth in bluetooth settings but no sound will come through. Only way to get it to connect again is by turning the headphones off and then back on.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

If a wipe of the cache partition doesn't help (in recovery) then you should try a factory reset before bringing in for repair, it might help. Be sure to back up your device before the full reset.

Chris

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have posted the same issue that your having since the last June security update. It does not lose bt connection if I remember to turn WiFi off prior to leaving a WiF area.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084