Okay, i recieved 3 missed calls today, and the thing i keep figuring out is why does my s6 edge , before this S7 edge, reset the missed call counter once i pressed the phone icon and my S7 edge doesn't

it keeps one counting missed calls even if i clear it, its now like 9 missed calls and counting

phone details :
    samsung galaxy s7 edge
    stock android, just got a few games, mostly i just logged in most of my apps
    06-23-2016 11:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you don't mind setting your homescreens back up, you could go to the App Manager, select TouchWiz Home, and Clear Cache/Clear Data. When you go back to the homescreen, they'll be blank, and you'll have to set them up again. This is, of course, not an ideal option if you have to do it regularly, but if it's only every now and then, it's not too much of a hassle.
    06-26-2016 01:06 PM
    Okay, i recieved 3 missed calls today, and the thing i keep figuring out is why does my s6 edge , before this S7 edge, reset the missed call counter once i pressed the phone icon and my S7 edge doesn't

it keeps one counting missed calls even if i clear it, its now like 9 missed calls and counting

phone details :
    samsung galaxy s7 edge
    stock android, just got a few games, mostly i just logged in most of my apps
    Usually it's just a bug and a restart of the device will fix it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-26-2016 10:02 PM