Apps Edge

Abby Normal

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
So my phone just told me it has installed the apps edge.....

Anyone know what that is .. I'm not clicking on anything until I can find out what it is....

A google search just keep son bringing up links about the edge phone......

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site

Anyone know what that is .. I'm not clicking on anything until I can find out what it is....

Swipe in from the right about ⅔ of the way up. If that doesn't work then check the settings section for Edge screen and turn Edge panels on.

tracypagedotnet

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
You should be able to see the edge "icon" once it's activated. The default setting is not large, like you see here, but notice the edge "icon" on the right side

Edit: It's washed out by the white background of the forum, but on the right side you see the 1 & 2? Just to the right of them you can see the white tab that looks like a cut out or glitch, but it's just the same color as the forum

Attachments

• 1466886392269.jpg
    1466886392269.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 66

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

I dont wanr to get off track and it sounds like you got your answer but I just had to tell you that your name and picture are awesome. That's one of my favorite movies of all time. My brothers and I have quoted that movie for as long as I can remember.

lycan666

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
You should be able to see the edge "icon" once it's activated. The default setting is not large, like you see here, but notice the edge "icon" on the right side

Edit: It's washed out by the white background of the forum, but on the right side you see the 1 & 2? Just to the right of them you can see the white tab that looks like a cut out or glitch, but it's just the same color as the forum

Wohhh what theme are you using , screen looks super

Posted via the Android Central App

tracypagedotnet

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon