Phone acting weirdly

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Earlier today my phone turned off on its own and continued to show the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge screen repeatedly five times before I had to turn the phone on and back off again. Now just now it made a weird whirring sound and it had to be restarted in order to stop. Has anyone experienced any of these issues? Both of these have been a once off for me today and so weird. I don't know if I should take my phone in now or wait to say it is a once off and doesn't happen again

coolkenny13

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Let it be. Maybe a one off. The problem with such issues is that the store guys will not believe you unless they will be able to replicate it again.

If it works fine infront of them then it i is 'fine' for them. Can you try restarting/powering off your phone 2-3 times in a day in the next 2-3 days and see if this issue crops up. Also keep a camera ready and record this incase if this happens.

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Let it be. Maybe a one off. The problem with such issues is that the store guys will not believe you unless they will be able to replicate it again.

If it works fine infront of them then it i is 'fine' for them. Can you try restarting/powering off your phone 2-3 times in a day in the next 2-3 days and see if this issue crops up. Also keep a camera ready and record this incase if this happens.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do what you suggested if it happens again. I know what you mean about not being able to replicate an issue in store. I had that problem getting my original S7 Edge replaced. I'm really hoping it was just a once off

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx