11-03-2016 08:10 AM
27 12
tools
    I was simply attempting to help. Checking both of those should allow it to work. My phone didn't initially work till I turned the option on. Since I have.. I use my wireless pad all the time and it fast charges.

As for the case thing I agree it works with most but it's still a thing to check because we don't know what they have. Please don't get snippy over people attempting to help with limited information. Thanks.
    It won't work if the phone is the problem. Some of these phones have problems. You're lucky yours doesn't.

People on this board tend to assume others are idiots who have not done anything, especially common sense things, to get their problems solved, even if their so-called solution has been mentioned ten times in the thread already, including being answered most of those times and answered in the first post. Just look at the thread I had a couple months ago about this problem - it got to be ridiculous!
    07-05-2016 03:05 AM
    My phone is great, and fast wired charging works perfectly. However, fast wireless charging does not work for me either (using the Samsung fast charge stand).
    I do not want to replace the phone as everything else is perfect, so I also just use a wired fast charger.
    As an update, I had to replace my phone due to a pink vertical line on the screen. The AT&T repair center gave me a refurbished one, and this new one seems to be charging perfectlyon the Samsung wireless charger. So this seems to indicate that some phones have a wireless charging problem.
    11-03-2016 08:10 AM
27 12