Alright, so I got my s7 edge about 3 months ago. I have a thin case on it which had done well with minor drops so far, until today. I dropped my phone and I guess it landed on a sensitive spot and cracked the screen. It starts on the bottom right corner and goes up about an inch and a half. I've taken my sisters iphone a few times to a local repair shot, but given the curved screen I don't feel very comfortable taking this phone there. I was thinking of getting it sent to Samsung for a repair, but I have no idea how to go about doing that. Anyone know the process for getting it repaired?
    07-01-2016 02:52 PM
    Is there a warranty booklet that came with the phone? It should tell you how to find a Samsung repair facility.
    07-01-2016 03:03 PM
    Call the store where you got it and they should be able to help. If you got it from a carrier, you might even have insurance on it or at least they'll take care of the repair process and might lend you a temporary phone (usually not a smart phone, mind you). Or you can call Samsung's number directly (it should be on the Warranty card that came with your phone) and they can give you instructions on how to send the device in for repair or give you the address of an authorized service center in your area if available.
    07-01-2016 03:04 PM