I am currently on BlackBerry Passport, have been looking for an upgrade option for a while now. First I considered Priv but couldn't convince myself to get it when it's so pricy with so many build complaints. Later I considered S7 Edge but was afraid it's too fragile. So when HTC 10 was out I was immediately attracted to it. But in the end the pricing become a deciding factor. I got a price matching deal from Rogers today to match Telus 's $150 price tag, without any increase in my $89 monthly bill. This is even better than OP3 and Axon 7 pricing, It left me absolutely no reason not to upgrade.

Super happy with this process... I held the urge to be an early adopter for Priv, S7E, HTC 10, OP3 and Axon 7, and landed myself a great deal with probably the best phone in the market.

Fingers across, hopefully I won't break this phone prematurely... that is my only concern, even though I have never broken a phone before. lol

Posted via Android Central App
    07-01-2016 08:44 PM
    Slap a case on it and handle with a bit of care. Being nearly all glass it will be more fragile than the normal phone.
    07-01-2016 11:37 PM
    Any suggestions on cases and screen protectors?

I am researching for them since yesterday and frankly got a bit lost. Do I need to go full blown to get those more than a cm thick cases or a slim fit case is statistically sufficient? Or something in the middle? This is a project of its own.
    07-02-2016 10:03 AM
    Just ordered the following accessories:

Case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5248750
    Screen Protector: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5248750
    ProClip universal holder: Medium Universal Adjustable ProClip Holder T3 - ProClip USA

Cases and screen protectors are the best I can find so far. I have a ProClip car mount already, just need to change the holder. This one is the one should work with the case.

fingers crossed.
    07-02-2016 12:58 PM
    Congratulations on the purchase !! I'm sure you're very excited to get this in your hands haaaa !!

It's a great phone so enjoy b it when it's finally delivered !!!
    07-02-2016 01:32 PM
    Personally I just went for a minimal case. I got a Samsung Leather Case. It's not overly protective really. Just helps against scratches with a little drop protection.
    07-02-2016 05:34 PM