SIP Settings Missing on Samsung S7/S7 Edge

oliversadler

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
I have been trying to find the location of settings where I can setup SIP settings on my new Samsung S7 Edge.

As a standard android phone, it should be under: Phone /Settings like in my other android phones I always had.

Doing some research online I am mostly stumbling on the following link or similar instructions.
How to enable Advanced Calling features on the Samsung Galaxy S7 | Android Central

Advanced Calling / WiFi Called / HD Voice Calling or any other option refered to on the page does not exist on my phone. To be sure, I tried to find these settings on the same phone on display in the markets and the ones my brother and friends have bought recently. But only to find out that any of them are missing these settings options.

Can someone help in providing any more insight or guidance on how I can get those settings on my phone.
I do not want to install another third party app from play store for VOIP/SIP.

oliversadler

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Serega.
The workaround create a shortcut to home screen for the desired settings page on the phone.

Seems the setting page is disabled for some reason on our Samsung S7 Edge and a few others I have come across.

Any further workaround on the phone to enable the disabled settings will be greatly appreciated as well..