S7 edge black screen of death - nothing worked

A

AC Question

Hi, I don't write questions, but this time, I have searched everywhere but nothing has worked, tried 15 button cases to fix it, but no working, just the blue light keep on blinking. and when the buttons are left the device boots into normally.

-USB debugging is on so I installed Android Screen Mirror and I can see the screen of my phone on my PC. Everything is working but just the screen is black. I'm backing up my apps and all with the help of my mirroring on my PC.

SO, As I'm on my phone is there any way to fix black screen of death from inside? I have not even wiped the cache is there any adb command which wipes it without having me to do anyting? because the phone is black also in recovery mode.

PLEASE HELP, VOLUME DOWN/UP + POWER BUTTON had worked in the past but now it's not working.

This death happened when I was transferring internal apps to sd card and my accidently the power button got pressed in my pocket, ever since the screen is black. My phone has not been dropped once, so it's not a hardware issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci