Can I insure my phone after I broke the screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

androidty

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I received my s7 Edge on monday and after waiting for my screen protector to come I dropped it once but it must have impacted at just the right angle to break the screen, The damage ranges from being usable but with bad flickering to the screen completely glitching out.
So I took a trip to my local samsung store and they told me it would be £250 to fix
I dont have insurance but I just checked and it would be £65 for annual cover plus up to £50 excess and it covers accidental damage which is a lot cheaper than Samsung itself, since the phone is a few days old can I still buy insurance now?

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussion on how to defeat the insurance protection with it on or off devices will not be tolerated on the forums: Remember accidental damage is not done on purpose. Claiming damage be accidental for the purposes of an insurance claim is misrepresentation and, fraud. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.

Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante