Besides water resistance and micro SD how different is this than the s6 edge?

TheGoodNamesAreGone

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
I currently have an s6 edge, but I see videos on the s7 edge alot, and the screen looks amazing, almost like true edge to edge. This is especially apparent on black backgrounds. How much more do the edges cascade down? The s7 edge is what the s6 edge should have been, though that isn't to say it's a bad phone, it is far from it in fact. Just wondering bout key differences, and that screen.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Bigger screen. 5.5 inches compared to 5.1. Also a bigger battery, 3600mah compared to 2600mah. A friend who has an S6 Edge says that he finds the S7 Edge pictures better. His GF has one so he can have a lot of comparison.

Not sure if it has a higher screen res, can't remember. I like it best for the Game Center. I play simple games like CoC, Clash Royale, Subway Surfers, and I sure as hell don't need the entire power of the phone for those. Thr power saving options (resolution, texture and fps limiter) helps a lot in reducing gameplay battery usage.

One con is smaller onboard memory. S7 models only has 32GB + SD card. S6 models reach up to 128GB.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an s6 edge, but I see videos on the s7 edge alot, and the screen looks amazing, almost like true edge to edge. This is especially apparent on black backgrounds. How much more do the edges cascade down? The s7 edge is what the s6 edge should have been, though that isn't to say it's a bad phone, it is far from it in fact. Just wondering bout key differences, and that screen.

Adding to what he said, the camera on the GS7E focuses faster than the GS6E.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12