Good day all,

My GS7 experience has been spectacular so far. No glaring issues since getting everything installed, except for YouTube. I have had an issue with the audio not lining up with the video. I checked online and it seems like the issues hasn't come up since this time last year but the fix I found was for a GS4 GPE and I don't think the solution could work for me. I tried wiping the cache but it didn't appear to work. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-07-2016 06:15 AM
    Good day all,

My GS7 experience has been spectacular so far. No glaring issues since getting everything installed, except for YouTube. I have had an issue with the audio not lining up with the video. I checked online and it seems like the issues hasn't come up since this time last year but the fix I found was for a GS4 GPE and I don't think the solution could work for me. I tried wiping the cache but it didn't appear to work. Any help would be appreciated.
    That's very strange. have you tried anything else to solve this problem? Are you using Bluetooth/chromecast/headphones or is it just the phone that's out of sync? Does it do it on every video or just select ones?
    07-07-2016 09:31 AM
    Yes I am wearing headphones, Bluetooth, and yes it is every video. I'll check to see if it's the same with wired headphones or with the speaker
    07-07-2016 09:33 AM