Samsung Pay Issue on US Unlocked Version

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone purchased the US Unlocked version of the Galaxy S7 edge? I purchased last week when it was released. I have tried to use Samsung Pay twice and both times there was a payment error. I had no issue with my T-Mobile version or my Note 5. Wondering if anyone else has come across this and whether it is an issue with the actual phone itself.

Posted via the Android Central App

vientiane

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I used it today @ Jewel, work fine and got eCertificate $20 from Samsung . Mine is with Verizon. I guess you might check and fill up My info that match your credit card.

terp05

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
My first attempt gave me that error. Second attempt one day later at same merchant with same card worked ok. Didn't change anything in the app so all I can say is keep trying?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
My first attempt gave me that error. Second attempt one day later at same merchant with same card worked ok. Didn't change anything in the app so all I can say is keep trying?

I used my Note 5 today at the same store that rejected the S7 edge and the Note 5 was fine. I will give it one more try and if it doesn't work I'm returning it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2