07-15-2016 11:38 AM
29 12
tools
    How... I can't find it in settings
    Sorry I meant decrease blur. The background app is still visible to a limited extent. And the audio goes on without missing a beat.
    07-13-2016 08:37 PM
    I hsve S7edge. My only only gripe about the phone is a minor one,to me anyway. It's virtually impossible to find a screen protector that won't eventually curl up on the edges if you use a case with the phone. I've had zagg twice, a tempered glass one from Walmart, iq shield from amazon, and a few other brands. Bec5of the unique design of the phone, a case will eventually push on the protector, or some cases won't fit at all, because the glass is too thick on the protector. I've given up and gone sans screen protector, and rock my symmetry otterbox case. If you must have a screen protector, I'd go with the regular S7. Other than that, I love my edge, best phone I've ever had.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-15-2016 09:53 AM
    I hsve S7edge. My only only gripe about the phone is a minor one,to me anyway. It's virtually impossible to find a screen protector that won't eventually curl up on the edges if you use a case with the phone. I've had zagg twice, a tempered glass one from Walmart, iq shield from amazon, and a few other brands. Bec5of the unique design of the phone, a case will eventually push on the protector, or some cases won't fit at all, because the glass is too thick on the protector. I've given up and gone sans screen protector, and rock my symmetry otterbox case. If you must have a screen protector, I'd go with the regular S7. Other than that, I love my edge, best phone I've ever had.

John, which IQ shield did you purchase? I just got the case friendly version and it its perfectly with my case that has a decent lip on it. A lot of the film protectors have no made case friendly versions and majority of the cases do work.
    07-15-2016 10:35 AM
    Nova Launcher allows you to activate and hide the dock with gestures as well as increase or decrease the number of icon and/or pages of icons. You can even set it to appear "above" your widgets so there's no touch screen issues when they overlap.
    ...it took Samsung, What, like 2 years to make that a stock feature but only on edge devices?!?!?! LOL
    Sorry buddy, that aspect of the edge is ancient history at this point.
    Cool. Now get back to me when Nova can do that from within any app or from the lock screen. Oh darn, The Edge one-ups Nova Launcher yet again.

07-15-2016 11:38 AM
29 12