The S7 Edge Wins Overall in my Short time with Android

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Okay so this year as I've previously posted, I've finally given Android a shot. Allbeit I've been through several Androids now and my phone bills sky high lol. I still retain my beloved Apple devices other regrettably letting go of my iPad Pro 9.7 for the Tab S2 9.7. To me those two tablets are not in the same league but I do not mean that harshly nor is the Tab S2 bad. Personally I like the OS on the APPLE Tablets far better and smoother. With that said, which I never thought I would enjoy a large phone, the S7 Edge I keep gravitating to and now it's become my personal everyday heavy use work phone but if course I do work for myself so I would be lying if I said work only. I find myself on it 85 percent of the time even over my iPhone 6s and SE lol. The S7 Edge has really go it going on and I've enjoyed the heck out of it. Sadly it maybe short lived because I am hooked on the daily reports of the Note 7 about to hit. If what I've read is to be true, that device by far will exceed anything on the market from any Manufacturer. I've had to stay away from my carrier because I dearly want the Note 5 now but I've stayed sane and just plain stayed away from the temptation of breaking down and getting it. I can tell you I will definitely get the Note 7 with what all it offers. I'm a Certified Appraiser so the Note 7 and this S7 Edge too have and will be great for my line of work. Heavy pictures, note takiblng, form filling and several other things I need a device to do. The Note 7 I actually see myself performing from start to finish a 28 page appraisal report on from time to time. Even if it's not time to upgrade, the Note 7 will be in use for me with work and fun in August when ever it's released I'm quite certain.

Anyways I picked up this pretty cool Samsung case for the Edge. I like it bc it keeps the huge phone at least slim and low profile. Couple of pics attached.

Forum has been great and I've learned a ton in a short amount of limited time spent on here. Thanks so all

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 41

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Posted several pics but only one showed. Here's one other. It's a Samsung case and fits perfectly

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 38

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Glad you are enjoying the S7E. It is a great phone. I have been a Note user since the Note 2 and decided to give the S7E a try. I'm glad I did. It is a great phone and very easy to hold and use. I laughed a little when you called it huge though. I just think about how big my iPhone 6s plus was with the same size screen. Now that was huge. Lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Note 7 as well. We will see if I pick one up. I have a Nexus 6P as well and really like using that so I don't know if I will get another Note or not. This would be the first one I didn't buy though so we will see.

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
By the way if you guys don't mind pointing me in the right direction or suggesting the best way, I'd like to sell my brand new Tab S2 White with an additional SD card too. Can you guys tell me what my best option would be to sell it through a trusted site and also what do I need to reasonably ask for it. I'm not looking to make a mint but just I guess like what I do for a living, determine what fair market value is. Anyone out there a Certified Samsung or Tech Appraiser lol.

Thanks

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Glad you are enjoying the S7E. It is a great phone. I have been a Note user since the Note 2 and decided to give the S7E a try. I'm glad I did. It is a great phone and very easy to hold and use. I laughed a little when you called it huge though. I just think about how big my iPhone 6s plus was with the same size screen. Now that was huge. Lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Note 7 as well. We will see if I pick one up. I have a Nexus 6P as well and really like using that so I don't know if I will get another Note or not. This would be the first one I didn't buy though so we will see.

Lol. Oh my this S7E is huge to me. I'm used to my beloved compact phones. One if my all time favorites was the iPhone 5s which is why I have two iPhone SEs lol. Both 64g and one space grey and the other silver white. I often ask myself why I over indulge with tech and I've yet to answer myself. I chose to ignore the question so I can keep having fun lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463