Weird Gallery Problem

n7mafia

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I am on an unrooted Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge and I have the following problem.
When accessing the gallery from the Camera App, I can only view the last picture taken, if I swipe left to access previous photos the image get blurred and I get taken back to the camera app.

Gallery itself, if I open it directly, works just fine.

What could it be?

Note: The device is almost fresh, I just got it back from warranty for a screen problem and I just finished installing my apps.

Last edited:

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you accessing the camera from the lock screen with a double-click of the home button? This will only allow you to view photos taken in the current session.

n7mafia

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
The problem manifest itself both if I access the camera with a double click by lock screen AND even if I access the camera regularly via the app itself.

Wizzy

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
If you go into settings > applications > applications manager, does the camera have storage access permissions? That's the only thing I can think of.

tracypagedotnet

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I never considered this a "problem" since soooooo many things are different about this camera as compared to the Note 4.
Back to the point...what if it's not a link to the gallery, but rather a link to the "last image captured"?

n7mafia

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately it is not. A friend with the same phone accesses the gallery with no problems straight from the camera, so it must be a problem related to my own phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon