I tend to charge my phone overnight so I do not use fast charge. However, with this turned off the predicted time of charging from the phone varies massively. I can plug the phone in and it will say 1hr 45min until full. If I remove the cable and then reinsert it it can change to 4 hours to charge. Sometimes I have woken up to it not fully charged. One message from the phone suggested I use the proper charger as it's slow charging. I was using the proper charger. See the screenshot.

Posted via S7 edge ๐Ÿ˜
    Attached Thumbnails Galaxy s7 edge charging issue.-8390.jpg ย 
    07-12-2016 06:04 PM
    I tend to charge my phone overnight so I do not use fast charge. However, with this turned off the predicted time of charging from the phone varies massively. I can plug the phone in and it will say 1hr 45min until full. If I remove the cable and then reinsert it it can change to 4 hours to charge. Sometimes I have woken up to it not fully charged. One message from the phone suggested I use the proper charger as it's slow charging. I was using the proper charger. See the screenshot.

Posted via S7 edge ๐Ÿ˜
    Are u using original samsung charger...if so , are u have voltage fluctuations...check that..

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4
    07-12-2016 06:49 PM
    It could be the socket. The phone is only reading estimated time based on the inflow of current.
    07-12-2016 10:09 PM
    I'm using the Samsung charger that came with it. I don't have any issues if I leave it on fast charge. Is just strange how I can plug the phone in and get a time estimate, then do it again and get a completely different time estimate and then it says it's slow charging. I never knew slow charging was even an option. Thought it was normal charging or fast charging.

Posted via S7 edge ๐Ÿ˜
    07-13-2016 03:36 AM
    i had a very similar issue.

i was using the regular Samsung fast charger that came with it, and i noticed that it would sometimes get done super quick and other times it would say "fast charging," but it would estimate 3 - 4 hours. some mornings, i would wake up and it wouldn't be completely charged, usually being stuck around 76%.

i moved to a different outlet, same thing.

i switched to another Samsung fast charger, and it worked as expected. i left the original one unplugged for several days in that time assuming it was tired of charging.

out of curiosity, i tried it one last time before deciding to get rid of it, in the same original outlet, and it started working as per normal.

i have no idea what the moral of the story is here, but i assume your issue is likely related to the charger, itself.
    07-13-2016 08:28 AM
    Glad I'm not the only one. I'll try unplugging the charger and leaving it for a while then plug it back in again. I don't have the issue when the phone is set to fast charge. Just when it's not. Cheers.

Posted via S7 edge ๐Ÿ˜
    07-14-2016 11:25 AM