After the first two weeks or so of the phone using 25% overnight, it settled down to using just 2% and has been that way for about a month. The last two days however have seen the phone once again going through about 25% battery overnight and using a lot just sitting there unused through the day.

Cell standby - 38%
    Google Play services - 17%
    Device Idle - 14%

This is a UK phone, unlocked and I've not installed anything on it in weeks.
    07-14-2016 05:56 AM
    I see something similar every once in a while. Rebooting the phone has solved my issues, seems like something just goes nuts and starts eating up the battery.
    07-14-2016 11:10 AM
    Charged the phone fully late last night, have sent and received two texts in that time, not used the phone at all for either calls, browsing or games and the battery is now at 55%. So 45% gone in about half a day. That's certainly not normal. Cell standby is top of the list. 275 mAh.
    07-19-2016 09:22 AM
    I see something similar every once in a while. Rebooting the phone has solved my issues, seems like something just goes nuts and starts eating up the battery.
    I have two S7 Edge phones, both are on T-Mobile with the latest updates. One of them had this problem yesterday. It's nothing new to these phones because it's happened on every Android phone I've ever owned, even my Note 5. Usually closing all apps fixes it but sometimes a reboot is needed as well.
    07-19-2016 09:34 AM
    I just came on to this forum specifically to see if anybody else was having the same issue. Within the last week or so, I noticed that my battery is dying within six or seven hours. The first 4 months I had the phone I could get through pretty much the whole day. Just today, because I had my phone on my desk, I realized that every time I get an e-mail my screen is waking up. That has not been the case. It's a stock email app so I can't figure out when and how it updated. There don't seem to be any other updates that would affect the email. Ideas?

I have two S7 Edge phones, both are on T-Mobile with the latest updates. One of them had this problem yesterday. It's nothing new to these phones because it's happened on every Android phone I've ever owned, even my Note 5. Usually closing all apps fixes it but sometimes a reboot is needed as well.
    07-19-2016 03:55 PM
    Some apps go rogue after carrier updates, so I uninstall most of my apps and then reinstall. Usually fixes the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-19-2016 07:47 PM