What is the best tempered glass screen protector for Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

A

AC Question

Hello, I bought a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge about a week from launch, I mainly wanted an Edge because of the larger battery life and larger screen (and because it looks cooler). I noticed that most people with an Iphone have the tempered glass screen protectors, and they actually seem to work very well. I am a pretty clumsy person when it comes to phones so I immediately reseached these glass protectors but was sad to see that many had and still have poor reviews of them either not working, not fitting, or not working with a case. So i decided to just wait, but I did purchase the dual layer pro Incipio case. lo and behold, I droppedmy phone and It cracked right on the edge. tempered glass screens for the edge still dont seem to be that great, and I love the Edge, what I need is a good glass protector that will somewhat resist cracks from fall damage and one that will work with a very basic case, so if anyone has a screen protector, (or even an amazing case) please let me know. Thanks!

mehigh101

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
I am using the default led samsung cover.
Tempered glass protectors are grainy and you'll have a 720p screen if you apply it. Buy a case and simply don't drop it.
The led wallet cover is by far the best for me.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude