S7 Edge audio cuts off randomly

Joo Choi

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Anyone in Singapore got this kind of problem?

I bought my S7 Edge last April and few days ago I notices the audio get cuts off randomly whenever I watch or play youtube, music games etc. Even the alarm or ringtone will not work too, no sound coming out. I need help seriously. I did master reset and all, take out and insert sim back seems doesn't help at all. Cleaning the headphone jack, blow the speaker hole everything. It still happen. It work for few seconds sometimes for an hour, and then when I switch to Spotify to listen what I've downloaded, this happen. Reboot does nothing, clear cache partition also.

What should I do?

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Interesting problem. I haven't seen it myself though. I would contact Samsung for a warranty replacement

Joo Choi

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
I have found the problem! Microwave! Never ever put your phone on top of the microwave! Never!

How did I solved the audio issue? I installed an Avast Antivirus and the "Avast Cleanup", and I cleared all the cache and whatever background processes that running, ram, some of the apps's data, and did a system reboot. And then bam, there you go. A brand new Samsung S7 Edge again. Hooray!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20