Is anyone making the jump? I believe that I am going to. Really want some Front Firing Speakers and a Great DAC. Just curious if anyone else is thinking the same
    07-20-2016 12:09 PM
    Not me. Hanging on to the S7E until the next Note hits the streets.
    tracypagedotnet likes this.
    07-20-2016 12:12 PM
    I pre-ordered the Quartz Grey one from Newegg and their free Monster Headphone offer. I'm not really going from S7 edge to the Axon 7 as I also have an HTC 10 that it's the one that it's going back to Tmobile using the Jump ON Demand for the new Note 7, so even when I don't really needed 3 phones, 2 is what I always have so I can switch between them at least weekly, the Axon 7 seems to be so good, with such a great price with such great specs and offer that I needed to have it.

Will decide what to do later as the S7e is being paid by my work, but having 2 similar phones I the S7e and the Note 7 doesn't seems to be a good idea, so it will be decision time by around a month from now. The only sure decision right now is that the HTC 10 is going back, it doesn't give me anything that the Axon 7 won't give me at almost half the price.
    07-20-2016 01:23 PM
    Just received the Axon 7 in the mail today. I am excited to use it. I can't really set it up right now because I have to go the in-laws, but the packaging and accessories that came with it are a great start
    07-27-2016 04:25 PM
    Just received the Axon 7 in the mail today. I am excited to use it. I can't really set it up right now because I have to go the in-laws, but the packaging and accessories that came with it are a great start
    Please let us know how it compares, as I am considering making the same change.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-28-2016 06:34 AM
    Really wonder y would some one switch from S7 edge to axon 7...will u not miss water resistant, wireless charging...awesome camera...good looks...battery life..software updates...which samsung is trying to push faster...yeah having axon as 2nd phone is OK...

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4
    07-28-2016 08:22 AM
    Really wonder y would some one switch from S7 edge to axon 7...will u not miss water resistant, wireless charging...awesome camera...good looks...battery life..software updates...which samsung is trying to push faster...yeah having axon as 2nd phone is OK...

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4
    It would be a hard switch for me to make, but mostly because of how much I love the Sleek looks of the S7 edge. Water resistance, though, was never that important to me. So why would I switch? Axon 7 apparently has better sound, faster charging thanks to Quick Charge 3.0, a dual-sim tray, twice as much storage, SD card storage is adoptable storage not limited like with the Samsung phones, I could use it without a case without worrying about fingerprints everywhere, and honestly, I like that I can put the back arrow on the left where it belongs rather than on the right like it it is on Samsung phones. Plus there was some hint that it will get Android 7.0 sometime this fall. I remember the company stating that it will be one of the first Daydream compatible phones in the fall.

07-28-2016 02:27 PM
    It would be a hard switch for me to make, but mostly because of how much I love the Sleek looks of the S7 edge. Water resistance, though, was never that important to me. So why would I switch? Axon 7 apparently has better sound, faster charging thanks to Quick Charge 3.0, a dual-sim tray, twice as much storage, SD card storage is adoptable storage not limited like with the Samsung phones, I could use it without a case without worrying about fingerprints everywhere, and honestly, I like that I can put the back arrow on the left where it belongs rather than on the right like it it is on Samsung phones. Plus there was some hint that it will get Android 7.0 sometime this fall. I remember the company stating that it will be one of the first Daydream compatible phones in the fall.

What about after sales purchase and availability of accessories and spare parts...let's wait and see when it launches in India...mite keep it as spare phone..but I am sure u will surely miss the camera and themes of s7 edge and many more features

07-28-2016 06:20 PM

I am not switching. Keeping both
    tracypagedotnet likes this.
    07-28-2016 07:20 PM
    Please let us know how it compares, as I am considering making the same change.

I need to give it a couple of days and I will post about it then.
    07-28-2016 07:21 PM
    Not me. Hanging on to the S7E until the next Note hits the streets.
    Totally agree....I think the Note 4 was the best phone I've ever had.
    In fact, I think it's safe to say I hated the "forced" update so much that it's made me prejudice against the S7E.
    07-28-2016 08:00 PM