Whats the best Curved Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S7 edge

Ladylishous

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm new to android cental. I've recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which I absolutely love. Can anyone recommend the best curved glass screen protector.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Zagg has a curved protector that is supposed to be pretty good. Also Amazon can be a great place to check as well. Good luck with your search!

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I tried many tempered glass but none work well with s7 edge...and many screen guards don't fit on the edges...best I have used is amor suit

posted from Limited red and gold Lumia 950, Beautiful S7 Edge gold or Surface pro 4

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Zagg has the only glass screen protector worth considering and from most comments, it doesn't work that well. They are only glued on the edges and IIRC won't work with most cases. Get a good non-glass protector and call it good.

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
GPEL 2nd-gen TGSP is good. Compatible, of course, with thin-fit type phone cases.

The GPEL may be OK with very thin cases, but not if you want anything more than scratch protection in your pocket or bag. I bought and returned the GPEL glass screen protector just a few days ago. It had a 1 mm overhang on the edges that was a magnet for dust and lint. I couldn't have used it even if I had wanted to go without a case. I also had difficulty in finding a relatively rigid case to go with it. It didn't even fit with my Spigen Neo-Hybrid Crystal case, which is TPU with a thin rigid support ring.

This is part of my email string with GPEL customer service:

==============================================

At .33 mm the glass protector is relatively thin but can make the difference in fitting with less flexible cases, which unfortunately probably means the heavier duty cases. However here's a list of cases reported to work/not work by our customers, but it's not guaranteed due to Samsung's 5% margin of error in the manufacturing of each Edge device which unfortunately results in enough variation on some devices to cause problems with our screen protector since it's produced from a single mold; as such users have reported the same case to fit and not fit (e.g. Otterbox).

WORKS:
VRS Design Layered Dandy
VRS Design Single Fit Smokey Grey
Caseology Wavelength Series
Ringke Fusion
Spigen Thin fit
AceTeah
Tauri clear case
OEM Samsung Leather Cover
OEM Samsung Clear Cover
calicase

DOES NOT WORK:
Obliq Naked Shield
Otterbox Commuter
Supcase Unicorn Beetle
UAG Composite Case
Otterbox Symmetry
Luvvit Sleek Armor
Spigen Neo-Hybrid Crystal (I added this one)
==============================================

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm in he market for a TGSP but the selection seems to be thin on Amazon ad the reviews are even worse! Maybe I will just go bare screen!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781