Screen keeps turning on and off and beeping while fast charging!

Kyle Mehl

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I just bought this phone a week ago. I've been using the fast charger included with it. Every time I charge with the fast charger, no matter if the phone is on or off, the display will turn on and off every 10 seconds or so and beeps like it keeps getting disconnected/reconnected from charging. I tried charging my phone with a regular phone charger and the display no longer turns on and off. What's going on?

trinichindian

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I just bought this phone a week ago. I've been using the fast charger included with it. Every time I charge with the fast charger, no matter if the phone is on or off, the display will turn on and off every 10 seconds or so and beeps like it keeps getting disconnected/reconnected from charging. I tried charging my phone with a regular phone charger and the display no longer turns on and off. What's going on?

Sounds like a bad charger. Get it replaced.

Posted via my Titanium S7 Edge!

Kyle Mehl

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a different usb cable?

Yes I have switched out the USB cable for one that wasn't provided with the phone and used it with the Samsung fast charger and it still turns the display screen on and off and beeps continuously while it's charging. You think the actual fast charger plug could be defective?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol